Australia Energy - Electricity & Gas

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Interesting Item of the Day


Check this out - Google Spreadsheet

Currently you can only register for a sneak preview but what Google attempts to achieve with Google Spreadsheet is the ability to share spreadsheets online and accessing it everywhere you go.

Note: To increase the likelihood of being selected for sneak preview, you should register using Gmail e-mail address. I tried using my Hotmail and till now I have not received anything. Someone I know that signed up much later using Gmail has already been approved to use Google Spreadsheet.

Update: Just received a reply from Google in my Hotmail... had to create an account in Google. So users that did not register using Gmail should do so before registering otherwise you will waste all your time waiting... and my Gmail has already been activated to access Google Spreadsheet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
photos      Blog Search: The Source for Blogs  Listed in LS Blogs  Find Blogs in the Blog Directory  Blog Directory & Search engine    rank-guru.com - boost your website!